Web Flex Limited Warranty Information
Web Flex LLC and its affiliates (collectively, “Web Flex”) prides itself on the quality and performance of its products, which meet, and often exceed, industry quality and durability criteria or guidelines. However, all materials are subject to fatigue and possible breakdown over time.
NOTE: The Web Flex Limited Warranty (the “Warranty”) only covers products purchased from Web Flex or authorized Web Flex dealers. The Warranty does not cover any products purchased from a non-authorized seller, including but not limited to sellers operating on a third-party auction site unless they are an authorized Web Flex dealer. To ensure Warranty coverage, be mindful when selecting your retailer and make sure they are an authorized Web Flex dealer. If you need clarification on whether a particular retailer is an authorized Web Flex dealer, please contact customer service at (806) 231-8202 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
L-Screens: Proper Care & Use Instructions
This is a high-performance product, designed to deliver maximum performance and protection. In order to deliver peak performance, the Web Flex L-Screen is not indestructible. In fact, although this product is designed to withstand repeated use, its useful life is partly determined by the number of hard hits it takes over its lifetime.
To extend the useful life of your L-Screen, Web Flex suggests the following:
- Store out of elements if stored for long periods of time.
- Avoid using the L-Screen for close range “soft pitch” batting practice.
- Coat netting in Web Flex Protective Spray each year
To clean your L-Screen, use only mild soap and water. DO NOT use solvents or any ammonia-based products for cleaning.
WARNING: Using the L-Screen in any way other than its intended use will void this Warranty.
WARNING: While this L-Screen is engineered and manufactured to sustain repeated use over long periods of time, any breaks or tears in the netting and any deep gouges, dents or bends in the L-Screen frame may cause your L-Screen to break at any time. Breakage can cause injury to the pitcher or other user of the L-Screen and possibly to spectators. Inspect your L-Screen regularly for loose bolts, defects or damage, including excessive wear and tear, and replace the L-Screen as needed. DO NOT USE L-SCREEN IF EXCESSIVELY WORN OR DAMAGED.
WARNING: Using your L-Screen in colder temperatures may increase the chances of damaging your product.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Normal wear and tear
- L-Screens purchased from non-authorized Web Flex dealers or individuals
- L-Screens purchased at auction, or on auction websites (unless sellers are authorized Web Flex dealers)
- Net replacements
- L-Screens that have been used
with weighted training balls or any other non-standard baseball or softball.
- L-Screens that have been transferred from the original purchaser
- L-Screens that have been abused, altered, or mistreated
Web Flex does not approve of or authorize the purchaser to physically alter the L-Screen in any manner whatsoever. Any suspected alteration of the L-Screen will nullify this Warranty.
LIFETIME FRAME WARRANTY. Web Flex will warrant all Web Flex L-Screens against defects in materials or workmanship.
The Warranty is limited and can be redeemed only by the original purchaser.
Under this limited Warranty, Web Flex will provide repair or replacement of your L-Screen ("Warranty Period") for the following 3 conditions resulting from normal use:
(1) severe denting;
(2) structural cracking;
(3) frame bending.
This warranty applies only to defects in materials and workmanship and does not apply to any damage caused by abuse, alteration or mistreatment, including damage caused by improper storage of the L-Screen.
HOW TO SUBMIT A WARRANTY CLAIM FOR L-SCREENS PURCHASED IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA:
Do NOT return the L-Screen
to your sporting goods dealer!
Please send an email to email@example.com, and include all of the following information:
First and Last Name;
Date of Purchase; and
Brief description of the problem or defect with your L-Screen.
Upon receipt, you will be contacted by a member of our Warranty Claims Team and given further instructions on how to complete the Warranty Claim Form. If your Warranty Claim is approved, you will be given instructions on how to return your L-Screen.
WARRANTY CLAIM FORM:
1. To initiate your Warranty return submission claim you will be required to upload specific images of your L-Screen, a brief explanation of how the damage occurred, and your original proof of purchase.
2. The defective L-Screen must be accompanied by the ORIGINAL RECEIPT (proof of purchase). L-Screens returned for Warranty without the original receipt will not be eligible for coverage under the Warranty.
3. THE L-SCREEN MUST HAVE BEEN PURCHASED FROM AN AUTHORIZED WEB FLEX DEALER (Warranty does not apply to L-Screens purchased from non-authorized third parties, including but not limited to sellers operating on third-party auction sites, unless those sellers are authorized Web Flex dealers. To obtain Warranty coverage, please select your retailer carefully and make sure your retailer is an authorized Web Flex dealer. IF YOU ARE UNSURE IF A PARTICULAR RETAILER IS AN AUTHORIZED WEB FLEX DEALER, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AT (806) 231-8202 OR EMAIL AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Warranty coverage will be determined exclusively by Web Flex. Web Flex cannot guarantee Warranty coverage of your product until it is inspected and determined to be eligible under the Warranty.
5. If Web Flex determines that your product is covered by the Warranty, then Web Flex will at its sole option and in its sole discretion do one of the following:
- Repair your L-Screen with a new part; or
- Replace your L-Screen as set forth below:
- With the same model L-Screen;
- With a comparable L-Screen (should your L-Screen be discontinued or otherwise unavailable);
- Upon receiving your Web Flex replacement L-Screen, if you have not already been asked to return your defective L-Screen, you have 10 days to return it to a Web Flex Warranty Center (unless specified that no return of the defective L-Screen is warranted). NOTE: A replacement L-Screen does not start a new one-year Warranty period.
If Web Flex deems that the L-Screen is ineligible for Warranty coverage, the L-Screen will be returned to you with notice of explanation. NOTE: Web Flex reserves the right to refuse Warranty service to any person who, in Web Flex’s sole discretions, abuses its products or Warranty policy.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY FOR THIS PRODUCT AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Dispute Resolution and Arbitration; Class Action Waiver. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Web Flex in the most expedient and cost-effective manner, you and Web Flex agree that any and all disputes arising in connection with this product will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review (if any) by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. Our agreement to arbitrate disputes includes, but is not limited to, all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect this product, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when the claims arise. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND WEB FLEX ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LEGAL WARRANTY FOR YOUR PRODUCT AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARE NOT RECOVERABLE UNDER THIS WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO IT IS POSSIBLE THE ABOVE LIMITATION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.